WE OFFER A VARIETY OF DIFFERENT SERVICES
CLICK PLUS SIGNS TO SEE ADDITIONAL INFO
We offer passenger car, light truck, lawn, ATV/UTV, agriculture, implement, commercial big truck, trailer, tubes, flaps, liners and tire repair.
Your new tire purchase from us will also receive FREE air checks, tire rotations, re-balance, TPMS checks/resets, and free flat repair for the serviceable life of the tire (2/32″ tread depth).
We also provide a road hazard protection plan for new tires to help protect your new investment.
**Some exclusions apply. Please ask for details**
We offer OEM replacement, OEM replica, custom, trailer, agriculture wheels. So, whatever you need or want… give us a shout!
OEM and aftermarket wheel repair also available.
**We do not service two-piece or split-ring wheels**
Here at Tire Worx we service any and all suspension needs, steering components, lift kits, leveling kits, lowering kits, and airbags (Passenger car and light truck only).
In most cases, we recommend OEM, Federal-Mogul, or ACDelco parts.
Other available brands:
Complete brake services for all passenger car and light trucks.
Here are some benefits to proper alignment. Your car and your pocket book will thank you.
- INCREASE FUEL EFFICIENCY. When your automobile isn’t aligned correctly, your wheels aren’t working together they way that they should. Because of this, your vehicle’s engine has to work a lot harder to propel you forward, and this reduces your car’s fuel efficiency.
- REDUCE EXPENSIVE AUTO REPAIRS. Driving with a bad alignment causes the parts in your car to wear unevenly and prematurely. Each time you hit a pothole or bump in the road, your steering and suspension systems take a hit. When your tires aren’t evenly helping with the impact, certain areas of these systems take the hit harder than others, causing them to break down sooner than they should. If they break down completely, you’re faced with an expensive auto repair service that could have been avoided.
- EXPERIENCE SMOOTHER DRIVING. When your cars wheel alignment is off you will usually notice that your automobile drifts slightly to the right or left even though your steering wheel is aimed straight ahead. Constantly adjusting your steering to overcompensate for bad alignment is tiring, inefficient, distracting and dangerous!
- IMPROVE VEHICLE SAFETY. Properly maintaining your car, truck, SUV, minivan or hybrid vehicle helps it to run better. It also keeps you from running into unexpected car issues that could leave you stranded on the side of the road. Don’t put off getting your wheels aligned until it’s too late.
- INCREASE THE LIFE OF YOUR TIRES. Last but not least, your tires. Your tires are an expensive and important auto part that wear out much more quickly when you don’t get regular wheel alignments.
Car and truck accessories? We can fix you up there as well!
- Fender flares
- Seat covers
- Nerf bars/running boards
- Train horns
We can get and install most any accessory you need or want. Just give us a call or email!
Tire Worx is an authorized dealer for Interstate Batteries. In most cases, we will even install your new battery for FREE.
Contractors, plumbers, electricians, HVAC, landscape maintenance, pool service or delivery services – we know how important it is to safely keep your vehicles on the road and moving to the next job. With top quality tires, parts, and experience we make sure that you stay on the road longer with products you can trust and state of the art equipment to get the job done right.
Always consult your vehicle owner’s manual as well as tire manufacturer’s literature for specific information as to vehicle/tire performance. The intent of Tire Worx is to supplement and not supersede this material. In the event of a conflict in the materials, you should always rely upon the recommendations of your vehicle and tire manufacturers.
Routine Tire Maintenance
Proper and Timely tire maintenance is crucial to safety. All of the tires on your vehicle should be inspected, inflated, and rotated on a routine basis.
- Inspect your tires every month. Inspecting your tires will help identify any damage or conditions that might impede your safety. By evaluating the remaining tread, the tire’s age, and overall condition, you can eliminate preventable risks that could potentially lead to an accident.
- Check your air pressure every month. Inflating your tires will ensure they have the proper air pressure to sustain the weight of your vehicle. As mentioned before, an under-inflated tire highly increases the chance of tire failure.
- Rotate your tires every 6000-8000 miles. Rotating your tires helps prolong tread life, thus maximizing the handling, traction, and stopping capabilities of your tires. This also requires removing the tire from the vehicle which allows for a more thorough tire inspection.
How to read your tire:
Speed rating and load index chart:
What is your tire telling you?